There are just so many travel blogs and articles and stories all over the web that it’s tough to keep track and remember what you’ve looked at and especially liked. How many times have you gone off down a trail of clicking on links and more links before finding a great site, then completely forgetting how you got there a few days later?
Just a few that I found useful, in no particular order, about travel and blogging.
- Expeditioner – Top 50 Travel Blogs
- Bucket List Journey
- Couple Castaway – Travel Resources
- Uncornered Market
- OneWayTicket – How I quit my job and travelled the world
- New York Times – Plan an Airbnb travel adventure
- BackpackerBanter – 10 Travel Blogs to follow for 2015
- Borders of Adventure
- ThriveAfter50 – Quit your job to travel around the world
- The Parallel Life
- Lonely Planet – Travel tips for Australia
- Devoted to Travel
- Nomadic Samuel – Top 100 Travel Blogs
- Travelblogs on WordPress
- NineMSN – The Best 20 travel blogs
Some great stuff in these articles and pages. Let me know if you find anymore or want yours added to the list.